1457 Maine Street, Poland, ME 04274
Phone 207-998-5400| Fax 207-998-5060
School Office Hours 7:00-4:00
School Hours 7:40-2:10 (1:10 on Wednesdays)

To Request a PRHS transcript:

Send an email to Carol Langlois (clanglois@rsu16.org), Guidance Administrative Assistant.  Please inlcude your full name, maiden name (if applicable) and the year you graduated from PRHS.  Please also include the complete name and full address of where you would like your transcript sent.

To Obtain your SAT Scores or AP Scores:

Log into your College Board account to view or request copies of your scores.  Use the "forgot password" or "forgot username" options if needed.  PRHS does not have access to your login information.

To Request the Transcript of an Early College Course You Took in HS:

You must contact the college(s) directly.  PRHS does not have official copies of your college transcript.  The easiest way to find info about requesting your transcript is to go to the college's website, then type "request transcript" into their search bar.  You may need to pay for this service.  Also be prepared to enter the complete mailing address of where you want your college transcript sent.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.