Stacie Field, Business Administrator/Manager
207-998-2727 ext 102
A 'right hand man' to the Superintendent, Stacie really does Harry Potter magic when it comes to managing and coordinating the business affairs of the school district efficiently and effectively to help to achieve the educational goals of the district with the available financial resources. Stacie performs duties at the school district level in the areas of budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food services, school plant operations and facility planning. She oversees payroll and the human resource aspects of the business. She is also a member of the Personnel & Finance subcommittee, providing information for and taking part in decision making activities for the district. In otherwords, she keeps us on the straight and narrow, and we would be lost without her!
- Accounts Payable/Benefits
- Food Service (opens in new window)
- 19-20 Budget Information (opens in new window)
- Complete Package New Hire Forms
- App for Group Life Ins (Teachers and Ed Techs Only)
- App for Membership (Teachers and Ed Techs Only)
- Background Check Authorization
- Confidential Pledge
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Employee Eligibility Authorization
- W4 Form - Federal
- W4 Form - State
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.