OVERVIEW of Hybrid Model
Reduce the time students spend in the physical classroom (though not the amount of work overall).
- K-12 Students will have instruction five days a week. It will be referred to as 2:3 (2 days in-person, and 3 days in remote).
- In some instances, some students will be 4:1 (4 days in-person, and 1 day in remote)
- The Special Education Director or Superintendent will determine this placement
- PreK students will be 4 days a week, AM session only, with the exception of one PM session at PCS. No remote learning will be provided on Wednesday for PreK students.
- Students will be divided into two cohorts, Cohort A and Cohort B using a Family Plus sorting principle
- Family Plus means family members and/or daycares will be grouped together
- Students in Cohort A
- Attend school on Monday and Tuesday
- Attend school remotely on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Students in Cohort B
- Attend school on Thursday and Friday
- Attends school remotely on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.