Futures Task Force
The RSU 16 Futures Task Force is committed to its mission of crafting and presenting recommendations to the School Board at their September 2023 Board meeting. These recommendations are focused on achieving cost savings, addressing RSU 16 issues, and most importantly, upholding the quality of education for our students.
We acknowledge the substantial challenges that lie before us, and the Task Force is fully engaged in the process of making informed decisions. Our goal is to ensure that every step we take benefits the entire RSU 16 educational community.
Task Force membership: Todd Sanders, Amy Hediger, Erik Anderson, Shawn Vincent, Jessica Madsen, Kaitlynn Brown, Brandi Comeau, Jenny Rose, Jo St Peter, John Hawley, Jacque Russo, Jennifer Gagnon, D'Arcy Robinson, Steve Robinson, Brittany Hemond, Robert Klar, Terri Arsenault, Randy Lautz, Angela Swenson, Elizabeth Martin, Emily Rinchich, Mary Martin.
What Research Has the Task Force Completed?
- Steering Committee Subsection
- AEI Assessment
- Final Report
- Now, Next, Later
- Scenario Statements
- Adult Education Programming
- Building Thriving Elementary Schools
- Friends of RSU 16 (Sept 14 Slides)
- July 6, 2023 Meeting with Operations Committee
- Educational Opportunities RSU 16 Does Not Offer
- August 29, 2023
- August 28 Workshop with School Board
- August 15, 2023
- August 14, 2023 Presentation to School Board
- Functional Capacity Presentation
- July 31, 2023
- July 25, 2023
- July 18, 2023
- July 12, 2023
- July 5, 2023
- June 20, 2023
- June 6, 2023
- May 31, 2023
- Grade Level Configuration Research
- Field Trip to ESS, Adult Education, MCS, PCS, PRHS, WMS
- May 23, 2023
- 3 Phase Power - FTF
- Maine Middle Schools
- School Revolving Renovation Fund
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.