Futures Task Force
May 23, 2023
- Used the Tuckman Model of Team Development to recognize that we are in the “Forming Stage” which means we are getting to know each other, beginning to recognize our common goal, and should expect low productivity in this stage
- Discussed qualities of High Performing Teams to create a common list
- Introduced the Ladder of Inference (Chris Argyris) to use as our framework to make thinking visible and inquire into someone else's thinking before drawing a conclusion too quickly.
We are reading: Our Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter - Penguins discover a devastating problem threatening their home. A fable of resistance to change and heroic action by the penguin colony.
*I have 10 extra copies available if you would like to sign one out.*
Next: School visits to ESS and MCS to hear and see maintenance issues from Building Principal, Elementary Maintenance Supervisor and Operations Director
Next meeting is May 31.
Task Force membership: Todd Sanders, Amy Hediger, Erik Anderson, Shawn Vincent, Jessica Madsen, Kaitlynn Brown, Brandi Comeau, Jenny Rose, Jo St Peter, John Hawley, Jacque Russo, Jennifer Gagnon, D'Arcy Robinson, Steve Robinson, Brittany Hemond, Robert Klar, Terri Arsenault, Randy Lautz, Angela Swenson, Elizabeth Martin, Emily Rinchich, Mary Martin.
- Steering Committee Subsection
- AEI Assessment
- Final Report
- Now, Next, Later
- Scenario Statements
- Adult Education Programming
- Building Thriving Elementary Schools
- Friends of RSU 16 (Sept 14 Slides)
- July 6, 2023 Meeting with Operations Committee
- Educational Opportunities RSU 16 Does Not Offer
- August 29, 2023
- August 28 Workshop with School Board
- August 15, 2023
- August 14, 2023 Presentation to School Board
- Functional Capacity Presentation
- July 31, 2023
- July 25, 2023
- July 18, 2023
- July 12, 2023
- July 5, 2023
- June 20, 2023
- June 6, 2023
- May 31, 2023
- Grade Level Configuration Research
- Field Trip to ESS, Adult Education, MCS, PCS, PRHS, WMS
- May 23, 2023
- 3 Phase Power - FTF
- Maine Middle Schools
- School Revolving Renovation Fund
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.